Indoor Air Cleaning Products in Longview, TX
Smoke, dust and pollen are common airborne pollutants found throughout homes, and they can greatly affect the quality of your indoor air. These pollutants can also cling to your furniture and be constantly recirculated. The only way to completely remove these allergens is with specially designed air cleaners and purifiers.
With indoor air cleaners, purifiers and filters from A/C Contractors, you can easily and quickly improve your indoor air quality — with noticeable results and safe, comfortable indoor spaces.
Quality Longview Air Cleaners and Purifiers to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air is often 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. Poor indoor air quality throughout your home can cause many negative symptoms, including:
- Headaches and migraines
- Flu-like symptoms
- Allergic reactions
With indoor air cleaners, purifiers and filters from A/C Contractors, however, you can eliminate unpleasant irritants, reduce uncomfortable side effects and breathe a little easier.
Indoor Air Cleaners From A/C Contractors
Our air purifiers and cleaners are installed directly into your home’s cooling and heating system. The air is then circulated throughout your duct system and is filtered through these products, thoroughly cleaning it before being circulated in your home.
If you’re unsure which air purification solution works best for your home, call our knowledgable specialists today — we’ll be happy to work closely with you to evaluate your system and understand your household’s specific needs and expectations. We offer a wide range of indoor air cleaners, including:
- Air Cleaners: Our selection of air cleaners feature the latest advancements, utilizing quality filtering technology that traps a significant amount of the dust and debris found throughout your air.
- Air Purifiers: Like air cleaners, purifiers remove harmful pollutants throughout the air, but instead of using a screen or filter, our purifiers use UV lights that target impurities, make your indoor air easier to breathe and can improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Air Filtration: Air filters are ideal for trapping larger particles like hair and collections of dust that can clog your cooling and heating system, reducing its efficiency and causing potential system damage.
- UV Lights: UV lights are used to safely used to kill germs, mold and mildew spores and some forms of bacteria and viruses.
- Hepa Filters: Hepa — high-efficiency particulate air — filters are the gold standard in air purification. These intricately designed filters are crafted from tightly interlaced glass fibers that can trap up to 99.97 percent of particles and pollutants found throughout your indoor air.
Breathe Easier With A/C Contractors
When you need quality services and healthier indoor air quality, contact the experts at A/C Contractors. For over 25 years, we’ve provided dependable, quality products and services for homeowners throughout the Longview and Tyler, TX areas. We work with local homeowners to find indoor air cleaning and purification solutions that best suit your needs, long-term expectations and budget. In addition to our indoor air quality products, we also provide comprehensive heating and cooling repair, maintenance and replacements. Learn more about our variety of residential services today by calling 903-759-4250 to speak to a team member. To request a free installation estimate, complete our online contact form.