Furnace Replacement Experts in Longview, TX
Is your furnace not operating as effectively and dependable as it once did, or is the unit outdated and broken beyond repair? The certified and knowledgable heating installation professionals at A/C Contractors can help — we have over 25 years of experience working with homeowners throughout Tyler and Longview, TX and can help you choose a new furnace replacement for your home based on your unique needs and budget.
With a new furnace, you can have more efficient heating during the winter months, use less fuel and energy and save on your monthly heating costs. Our team can also work with you to schedule comprehensive furnace maintenance services.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
Every Texas homeowner knows winter temperatures can be unpredictable. With warm, balmy afternoons one day to chilly evenings the next, it’s important to have a reliable cooling and heating system that can easily adapt to quick temperature shifts. If your furnace is struggling to properly heat your home when you need it most, then it may be time to consult with a professional and have the unit replaced.
But even if your furnace appears to be working normally, how can you determine when it’s time to replace it? Five common signs that indicate it’s time for a furnace replacement include:
- Furnace Age: Most furnaces provide reliable heating for 15 to 20 years. If yours is approaching that age or exceeded it, then it may be time to install a new unit.
- Increasing Energy Bills: Note any gradual increases in your monthly utility costs. These rising costs could indicate your system is operating less efficiently.
- Uneven Heating: When you walk around your home, do you notice spaces that are receiving less heat than others? As your furnace ages, it becomes more difficult for the system to push warm air throughout your home.
- Noisy Operations: If you hear strange noises coming from your furnace while it’s running, like humming, rattling or screeching, then you likely have cracks, leaks or structural issues and need a new unit.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace needs regular repairs, then you may benefit from a replacement. Total your repair costs, and if the expenses exceed the total value of the furnace, then consider replacing the system.
If you’re concerned with your household being more eco-friendly, then ask our knowledgable team about our energy-efficient furnace options. While these products cost more to install than alternative furnaces, they can save you money on energy expenses in the future. Energy-efficient heating systems can maintain a more comfortable indoor temperature, reduce harmful emissions and use fewer resources to operate.
Improve Your Indoor Comfort With Furnace Replacement Services Courtesy of A/C Contractors
A/C Contractors is the most knowledgable and reliable furnace replacement throughout the Longview and Tyler, TX areas for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on always providing exceptional customer experiences, personalized furnace installations and affordable heating solutions to improve your daily comfort.
We install gas and electric furnaces from trusted, top-rated brands including Amana, Carrier, Goodman and Acro Aire and perform all furnace replacements with the best tools and equipment available to ensure lasting performance, dependability and comfort. All of our Tyler and Longview furnace replacement services are also backed by our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee and excellent product warranties to ensure lasting contentment and protection of your investment.